Mission: To the one who has been faithful over a little, much will be given. The way to activate abundance is by being a good steward over the resources God has given you. SOAP is designed to prevent people from making ill advised, emotional decisions and to teach them how to get out of financial crisis and off welfare, by living a life of financial integrity through structure and discipline. Lessons learned through SOAP will lead one into discipleship, leadership, ownership, and uncompromising fellowships.
These sessions we will be preparing our household cash flow plan and debt repayment plan. In addition, Budget Coaches will avail themselves to meet one on one with anyone who wants to work out a plan for their tax refund - using your tax refund to help you save and get ahead is the first step in true transformation. We also show you how to track your daily spending and organize your bills and receipts. This are no-miss sessions and lunches will be served.
Items to bring:
1) A list of all your monthly income, including your last three (3) paystubs;
2) A list of all your monthly expenses, including ALL debts owed;
3) A copy of your bank statements for the last two (2) months; and
4) A completed daily spending plan. The Daily Spending Tracking form can be found on this page under Forms. Please print and fill out on a daily basis.
$2,012 in 2012
Disciplined to Do the Do
In accordance with the POG’s mandate for 2012, we have started a campaign to encourage people to save and have in their bank account $2,012 in 2012. SOAP will head this campaign by providing hands on support to those individuals who need encouragement and empowerment to save $2,012 in 2012. SOAP will do this by:
This campaign is designed to:
- Assisting individuals to manage the process of saving responsibly over time;
- Providing the necessary tools to manage the process;
- Providing one-on-one coaching; and,
- Assisting individuals in creating and working their plans, such as a Cash Flow Plan, Debt Repayment Plan, Savings Plan, Daily Spending
- Plan and a Cash Allocation Plan.
Yes, I want to save $2,012 in 2012.
- Transform one’s thinking regarding financial responsibility;
- Replace bad habits with good and productive habits;
- Help individuals to operate in discipline and structure; and,
- Educate and empower people to operate in God’s principles of stewardship;
Daily Confession: I declare right now, in the Name of Jesus, that I owe no man nothing but to love him. I call those things that be not as though they were. All my needs are met and I have plenty more to put in store. I will not give up and I grow strong while doing good. I am spiritually and mentally empowered as I receive good counsel and work the principles and the process. I see what God sees, I say what God says and I do what God does. One day at a time and one step at a time, I fight the good fight of faith. I release the faith, the commitment and the discipline to receive favor, financial increase and financial freedom today. I give thanksgiving, praise and honor to God for a renewed mind, good and productive habits and a transformed life. The Holy Spirit is orchestrating and unfolding these things for me now, in the Name of Jesus'. Amen
If you have any questions, please email info@thepursuitofGod.org or call (901) 353-5772